Audi Wheel Fitment? How to work it out

All things round and their alignment to your direction of travel

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

new boy

Audi Wheel Fitment? How to work it out

Post by new boy »

Hello,
Hope someone can help on this so i dont keep asking the same thing every time i get offered a new alloy wheels? What do i need to look out for when looking at wheels that can fit stright on a T25 whitestar. Basicly i dont get the sizing to fit because of the the offset thing? I was looking to get a set of D90's. Once i checked them over they was bent! And i needed a set of bolt on jobs to work. Now i have been offered a set of Audi 17's. Have been told they are a 32 ofset? 7.5j wide, aspect rito 45? and tyer width 225. Basicly will these fit stright on?? any info so i can learn about this will be good. Or i might just leave the org wheels on ,then slam it.

Thanks for your time

:ok

new boy

Re: Audi Wheel Fitment? How to work it out

Post by new boy »

Right i think iam on to this. Ive just read the wiki for the 2nd time, with a cup of tea :D
So these wheels will fit. But do i need to machine out the backs??

jason k
80-90 Mem No: 1959

Post by jason k »

lots of info here too

http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/forum/forum ... asp?FID=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
98 Westfalia James Cook

new boy

Post by new boy »

Cheers for that dude, Has anyone on here fitted a set of these Audi wheels. I think they are from a TT ?

andysimpson
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by andysimpson »

new boy wrote:Cheers for that dude, Has anyone on here fitted a set of these Audi wheels. I think they are from a TT ?
new shape tt wheels will fit, old shape has wrong pcd

new boy

Post by new boy »

Cheers, i just need to find someone that has then on there multivan. Iam going to fit these to my whitestar. Need to knoe if there is any problems i.e. sidedoor? front arch. Also as they will need skiming, i need to find a place that will do wheels in Essex?