garage in Leeds

Big lumps of metals and spanners.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Midge
80-90 Mem No: 13768

garage in Leeds

Post by Midge »

I need to have an oil pressure check carried out, at a garage, but don't want to drive far from South Leeds as the buzzer is on. Can anyone point me in the right direction or advise on places I should avoid?

If the cost of a check is about the same as the cost of the tool I might be tempted to have a go though. Does that sound hopelessly optimistic, as I'm no Ed China

Apologies if this is not the right place to ask...
"...of course it can go faster - if you fill it up I'd be happy to show ya..."

Midge

Re: garage in Leeds

Post by Midge »

I reckon I can have a stab at checking it myself, so have bought this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271368212650? ... 26_rdc%3D1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still need recommendations on Leeds garages if anyone has had good or bad experiences.

Cheers!

DiscoDave
80-90 Mem No: 684

Post by DiscoDave »

Her bike hospital on dolly lane, although it has changed hads recently they do know what they are doing.

There'll also smashing - formerly smashing vws which is near the first bus station in Hunslet - rick really knows his stuff, helped me out no end when I had a 25 all those years ago!

Midge

Post by Midge »

DiscoDave wrote:Her bike hospital on dolly lane, although it has changed hads recently they do know what they are doing.

There'll also smashing - formerly smashing vws which is near the first bus station in Hunslet - rick really knows his stuff, helped me out no end when I had a 25 all those years ago!
Cheers DD, I'll have a venture out their way at the weekend. Thanks!