Mike Plompen & Art of Mud meeting in Belgium

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

mikeplompen
80-90 Mem No: 0

Mike Plompen & Art of Mud meeting in Belgium

Post by mikeplompen »

Half a year ago i donated the body shell of Pritschie to Brent from Syncronauts Lowlands. Pritschie is a single cab syncro that was shortened by 71 cm.
Brent brought Pritschie back to life, putting in gearbox and front diff with both lockers, a fuel tanks, suspension, brakes and... a tdi engine.
It's first steps it did at Vanfest 2010, participating at the syncro25years special display, helping me to win the trophy for the syncro display

The weekend after Vanfest quite a lot of guys from Syncronauts Lowlands came to see Pritschie's offroad maiden trip at the "Art of Mud" meeting in Belgium where it looked really cute among the heavily modified vehicles.

Images you can see on the new video i just oploaded on my homepage www.busman.be

Andy syncro-nutz

Re: Mike Plompen & Art of Mud meeting in Belgium

Post by Andy syncro-nutz »

Damn blast you insufferalbe bounder! Do you think Blittie invented Belgium for you louts to tear around in your gas guzzling 4 BY 4 trucks Distroying the planet :cry: i weep for the future.

Congratulations on your show win :wink:

ps. Is that a new Avatar?

mikeplompen
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by mikeplompen »

oh no, that's the logo i had designed by http://www.sproets.nl/ for www.syncronautslowlands.com a couple of years ago.
i also had him design the logo for busman and off course for www.syncro25years.eu

The art of mud meeting is on a fully legal offroad terrain.

Mike

HarryMann
Admin/Mod
80-90 Mem No: 379

Post by HarryMann »

Hey Mike, fun idea and Pritschie looks very Cutie

Hope I'm wrong, but doesn't appear from that video to give any advantage to the approach and departure angles (the worst Syncro feature maybe>)

but but break-over angle much +++
The 80-90 Tech Wikipedia Your 1st port of call :idea

1.9TD Syncro Doka / Syncro Kastenwagen / 16" Kombi Camper
Syncronaut No. 1