89 Syncro with LPG - What's It Worth

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

commonone
80-90 Mem No: 14319

Re: 89 Syncro with LPG - What's It Worth

Post by commonone »

I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.

almo

Post by almo »

commonone wrote:I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.

Not bad inmy opinion. We had a few bits cut out & welded when we had the partial respray done a couple of years ago. The photos tell the picture. The wheel arch dent is a dink fr a tree branch in a country lane. Gad quotes of 100-150 to sort but been concentrating on getting engine sorted. Pm me if you would like to view.

almo

Post by almo »

commonone wrote:I like the look of that van. Might be just what I want. Had three T3's before but never had a synchro. How bad is the rust ? and/ or damage to the body ?
cheers.

Thanks for all your advice - well, most of you ;) and I've finally got it onto eBay, taking all your price advice on board. It's already getting a few followers. Take a look if you like and feel free to Watchlist it too! It's listed as " VW T25 Syncro Caravelle 2.1 petrol & LPG - 7 seater " and short link to it is http://r.ebay.com/n6UbGn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers
Almo