2.1 WBX exhaust

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

jes*b
80-90 Mem No: 10335

2.1 WBX exhaust

Post by jes*b »

Well out of my comfort zone this petroleum malarkey .... The Westy has a bit of mountain home brew action going on with the rear silencer - I've ordered a correct one from brickwerks - I have also noticed the exhaust pipe that runs above the bash plate is a 2wd one - as its been 'let' into the bash plate. Not planning to deal with that just yet but if and when is this the correct part? I was expecting something with a bit of a crank in it to pass over the bash plate ?
http://www.brickwerks.co.uk/index.php/e ... yncro.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aidan
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 742

Re: 2.1 WBX exhaust

Post by Aidan »

it's the front wbx exhaust pipe that curls up and over the bash plate, that is cylinders 1 and 3, number 1 is front right , number 2 rear right, number 3 front left and number 4 rear left, firing order is 1-4-3-2

Syncrobaz
80-90 Mem No: 10610

Post by Syncrobaz »

I fitted a complete s/steel system from Simon when I bought my panel van, 4 years ago now and yet to touch it.

excellent product, all parts interchangeable with standard, well worth the money imo, fit and forget !!! 8)
Syncronaut no 152
92 RHD mv panel van
94 RHD jx doka 16"

PetenAli
80-90 Mem No: 8569

Post by PetenAli »

Syncrobaz wrote:I fitted a complete s/steel system from Simon when I bought my panel van, 4 years ago now and yet to touch it.

excellent product, all parts interchangeable with standard, well worth the money imo, fit and forget !!! 8)

Hear! Hear! Unbeatable and life time guarantee. :ok :ok
1987 Westy Syncro 2.5 DJ (Courtesy of 025MOTORSPORT)

Syncronaut #171