16" Doka Wheel Alignment stats?

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Yozza
80-90 Mem No: 6195

16" Doka Wheel Alignment stats?

Post by Yozza »

Ay up folks,

I have found someone local who can do wheel alignment for front and rears and has a good rep and doesn't charge the earth. (He's saved me going on hands n knees to the kwik fit fitters) :shock:

He says he 'should' have the necessary info for alignment but I'd rather go armed with the datta.

Do any of you good (knowledgeable) folk know if the syncro wheel alignment info in Bently is good for 16" vehicles (particularly DoKas?)

Cheerz
Yozza
T25 '90 2.1i 16" Doka
JCB 3C MkII
Thwaites 6000

toomanytoys
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 41

Re: 16" Doka Wheel Alignment stats?

Post by toomanytoys »

Might want to check on brickyard.. IIRC its all on height (hub center to wheel arch)

There prob was a thread on here ages ago about it.. Its something I need to look into it shortly also as I have to swap out the lower arms ... :ok

Here....
http://www.brick-yard.co.uk/VehicleSpec ... ometry.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

..lee..
80-90 Mem No: 4478

Re: 16" Doka Wheel Alignment stats?

Post by ..lee.. »

It is dependant on ride height. I have stats in work if you can't find them. You can text me on 07977 765818 and I'll get back to you
it`s a big round cage and there`s too many animals in it for my liking. To help address this ring lee on 07977 765818.