Very rare Ebay Syncro

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

ratinyho
80-90 Mem No: 0

Very rare Ebay Syncro

Post by ratinyho »

TOP OF THE RANGE MODEL CAVALIER GL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T25-SYNCRO ... 1c393aafff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

tforturton
80-90 Mem No: 11177

Re: Very rare Ebay Syncro

Post by tforturton »

Easily done.....good price mind, if it's sound.
1990 2.1 DJ Syncro Caravelle/Westfalia conversion RHD

Tufty_B
80-90 Mem No: 13025

Re: Very rare Ebay Syncro

Post by Tufty_B »

I'm off to see this on Sunday, it's not really what I'm after and from the pics the offside look worse than the nearside, which doesn't look good to me on the photos. A plus point is that the seller says that it does have a pair of working diffs.
This will be the first syncro up for sale anywhere near that I live, so as it is only a 45min drive each way it will be worth it no matter what it's condition, especially as this will be the first one that I'll have seen in the flesh.
I have read the Wiki buyers guide amongst other articles, but does anyone have any more info on what to look out for. I know that this is like asking how long is a piece of string, but what sort of costs are involved in sorting out seam rash at the rear and replacing the front steps in front of the front arches?

Mike
Mike

The robots are coming.

(1990 Westy Syncro 2.1 DJ - Converted from a Caravelle)