STOLEN SYNCRO MINE

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

max and caddy
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: STOLEN SYNCRO MINE

Post by max and caddy »

I'm miles away but I'm looking..showed the missus as well...she does notice t3s now...I hope it's found and if it is some kinda syncro stealing ring I hope they are caught, locked in a shed, and used for experiments...

footstuck
80-90 Mem No: 7622

Post by footstuck »

Just a thought mate
I had an old bike nicked that made me flippin weep
i walked the streets till Three in the morning and found it on waste ground a mile n half away from where i lost it
my bet is its most likly to be by a block of flats where nobody would ask if tools were being tranfered from one van to another.
would deffo be out looking, they wont risk a long road journey if all they were after were tools.

Where would you take a 'classic truck' thief to make him see the errors of his ways? look down those lanes also

Nothing but thoughts of re unitement brother
from me her and them
Last edited by footstuck on 11 Nov 2013, 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

jrt
80-90 Mem No: 10288

Post by jrt »

Will keep an eye out when driving about the North West-distinctive van so if it's on the road it'll be easily spotted. Good luck.
David
the future is unwritten

poshbuggers

Post by poshbuggers »

Simon Baxter wrote:Probably already in a container and on it's way to Nigeria as we speak.

Why would you nick that truck? how could you shift it? Either it's left the country or it will be in bits.
Even some of the bits will be recognisable.

They took mine. Bright orange, loads of unique bits. Rare drivetrain parts.

If it's in the UK it's not on the market.

I suspect your first comment above is correct Simon - sadly.

Regardless I have shared it to over 50 VW groups on Facebook today.

Best of luck Neil.

'90 Syncro Hightop. Ex-BUPA/Rowan ambulance with 2.0L GTI power and some curious windows.
)

Syncrobaz
80-90 Mem No: 10610

Post by Syncrobaz »

Have put the photo and info on Facebook doubt it will really help but the more people who know about it the better. Mindless b*********s f*** f***!!! :evil:
Hil xxx
Syncronaut no 152
92 RHD mv panel van
94 RHD jx doka 16"

..lee..
80-90 Mem No: 4478

Post by ..lee.. »

just a thought but what about offering a reward, i`d chip in hopefully you`d do the same for me. reward to find the van, if they`re scumbags then for a tidy some of money they may well grass on each other.

send a crook to catch a crook.
it`s a big round cage and there`s too many animals in it for my liking. To help address this ring lee on 07977 765818.

max and caddy

Post by max and caddy »

Lee your on it there...to much stuff is going missing...vans, windows ffs! and then those parts a while ago from wotsis names that were waiting for powder coat...the van might be off to nigergeria but the windows and suspension parts aren't I'm sure...seems there is a market for hot syncro parts here in the uk or close by...and we are all at risk to some extent.

ghost123uk
80-90 Mem No: 2585
Location: John in Malpas, in the very S. W. part of Cheshire.

Post by ghost123uk »

FOUND :ok = see post = http://forum.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=125058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :ok
Got a new van, but it's a 165bhp T4 [shock horror] Accurate LPG Station map here