Free Diff Lock t shirt

Syncro 4&4 Discussion and Q&A last answered over 2 years ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics (browse for Syncro links)

You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

jed the spread
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1967

Re: Free Diff Lock t shirt

Post by jed the spread »

orcecaveman wrote:Noooo! Its Chocolate brown for me please. If I order and pay for a grey one online, will you know its a brown'un that im after?

I will check stock levels and send you a PM. We have to do a minimum order of 24 of any single design (doesn't matter on colour or garment) but if we are updating stock its easy to slip a random special order in. We got a big delivery last week but had a massive group order from Austria that put a big dent in that so are due another run of Diff Lock stuff.

I remember when we set up wondering if we would sell the 24 minimum order and set up fee a few months ago. We have sold hundreds of them world wide so far with only good feedback. The quality of the garments we use and screen printing is absolutely top notch and although we wouldnt win business men of the year award there are well over 500 people out there wearing our shirts and hoodies that will last for years. The sales have allowed us to buy better camera stuff and make more videos that people can watch for free as well as invest in stock so people can buy stuff we couldn't find for sale.
CAMPERVANCULTURE.COM

VW T25 Van Spares, Westfalia Parts, Quality Camping Gear & More

orcecaveman
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Free Diff Lock t shirt

Post by orcecaveman »

Probably best make it an XXL Jed, but i'll await your email. :ok