Alloys

General Technical Questions and Answers last answered over 1 year ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

orcecaveman
80-90 Mem No: 0

Alloys

Post by orcecaveman »

Im trying to track down a supplier of these wheels

Ive got four, which came on a bus, but want a spare. They are: Aluett Typ 50 7x15 LK5/112 ET . Ive found a German site that has them http://www.atu.de/pages/shop/fbs/felgen ... ml?artikel nr=ALU716&id_kfz=2177&Reifenart=Alle&bild=750.jp g but cant really get a grips with whether they are mail order or what. So wondered if any body knows any good wheel suppliers that may be able to get them here. The make is Alluett.

Ivorblueun
80-90 Mem No: 1407

Post by Ivorblueun »

this looks like the same wheel but the phots not too good click could always phone them and ask
Stu

mine was a blue 89 Td Hitop

sixsprings
80-90 Mem No: 15083

Post by sixsprings »

where would you put a 7x15 with 205/65 or 215/65 spare?

i would seriously consider taking one off the van, putting on the spare, and trying the big alloy in the spare wheel holder before you get your credit card out.

do let us all know how you get on....please
. <my pics tiny

orcecaveman
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by orcecaveman »

sixsprings wrote:where would you put a 7x15 with 205/65 or 215/65 spare?

i would seriously consider taking one off the van, putting on the spare, and trying the big alloy in the spare wheel holder before you get your credit card out.

do let us all know how you get on....please
I dont have a spare wheel carrier, its a Syncro and the spare is in the back, so its no problem. They do look the same as in that pic, ill give em a shout, thanks!