westy manual ?

General Technical Questions and Answers last answered over 1 year ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

nrdr92
80-90 Mem No: 0

westy manual ?

Post by nrdr92 »

hello,just been looking through some of the topics on this forum and someone mentioned an OE westy manual?,we have just bought our first t25 lhd 1979 westy,i went over to germany and brought it back,trouble is,we've never had one before,and everything is,yes you've guessed,in german,we really are struggling to find out how everything works,sorry to sound stupid,but i mean everything,does such a manual exist?,any help or info would be much appreciated,thanks nicola and dave

owlets

Post by owlets »

I've got one on CD somewhere, I'll dig it out and let you know when I've found it

nrdr92

westy manual ?

Post by nrdr92 »

thank you,not had it very long,not even registered her yet,any help would be great,thanks again

Dubstar
80-90 Mem No: 3009

Post by Dubstar »

I printed one off from somewhere, but I can't find the website. I can fax what I have if you have access to a fax machine. It appears to be missing some stuff but there is a a fair bit in it, like, on the battery/water level indicator panel just under the sink, the second switch, if you have one, is a gas warmer for the underfloor tank, so in cold weather it'll still work properly. Genius. But my Westy doesn't have one. But if yours does, that's what it's for.

Westy.Club.Joker
80-90 Mem No: 2863
Location: Sunny Lancs. 1988 1.6TD Westfalia Club Joker pop-top

Post by Westy.Club.Joker »

Look on the Brickyard, Westy forum under "Joker Manual" it`s there in a file :)
Keep it real.

Search first - ask second ;>}

lilly

Post by lilly »

Can you explain where the 'Westy forum' is - i too need a manual.

many thanks.