FAO Bowton Lad

General Technical Questions and Answers last answered over 1 year ago.
You may also want to visit the Wiki(pedia) for a more structured index of T25 repair, maintenance, technical and ownership topics

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Beach Bum
80-90 Mem No: 0

FAO Bowton Lad

Post by Beach Bum »

Hi mate, fun and games at work still, they've made that many cockups that my solicitor has instructed council to look at the matter.
Hope to catch up soon
Steve
Always remember one thing my friend, this is the real thing. Life is not a dress rehearsal. So live life to the full with your BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowton Lad
80-90 Mem No: 2488

FAO Bowton Lad

Post by Bowton Lad »

I'm glad to here that things are looking up! :)

You have got a very good case & obviously your solicitor knows that. Just remember that the 'wheels of justice' turn very slowly. Don't forget to keep us informed as things progress.

Good luck! :ok
BOWTON LAD, CLUB 80-90 MEMBER No.2488

2013 VW PASSAT ESTATE 2.OL TDI BLUE MOTION TECHNOLOGY

Beach Bum
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by Beach Bum »

Yeah, thats the only problem could take 12months to go to court. I have my own private solicitor on the case at the moment, but Thompsons will take the case on as soon as I give them the nod. My solicitor is under the impression that it will not reach court and that they will settle, personally I would rather see them in court.
Always remember one thing my friend, this is the real thing. Life is not a dress rehearsal. So live life to the full with your BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hacksawbob
80-90 Mem No: 1168

Post by Hacksawbob »

make em squeel! A teacher friend of ours took the governers to court, took about 3 years and she could have been bankrupt if the decission didn't go her way. I didnt think she had better than a 50/50 chance but she persevered despite being shunned by other staff and harrassed by management. In the end went through with court case and she won. Thought that would be an end to it but now she is back in despute with them over a different matter. :roll:
member 1168