The Rage-storation: I Shoulda Bought a God-damned Harley!

For documenting and technical details of T25 restorations and major repairs
This section is for major restorations only.where to buy a panel or where to buy window rubbers belong in the bodywork seats and glass section.
Also please note,we need pictures of the restorations,without them posts are pretty useless.[\b]
Picture heavy and detailed threads , not for general banter or advertising
Traders welcome to post but not to advertise blatently
Threads will be cleaned of chit chat.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Jim San
80-90 Mem No: 13133

Re: The Rage-storation: I Shoulda Bought a God-damned Harley!

Post by Jim San »

Rosc0PColtrane wrote: Won't take a minute

:rofl

your right - nothing does when owning these :mrgreen:
1991 (LHD) Syncro kombi 1.9MTDi 1Z (Landy fuel pump) 215/70/16
Life's to short to drink s@@t beer.
'Roads? We don't need roads where we're going'

Rosc0PColtrane
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: The Rage-storation: I Shoulda Bought a God-damned Harley!

Post by Rosc0PColtrane »

Not a huge amount of news. The LPG is fully serviceable and working great. loving 59p a litre for fuel. Sold my BMW and bought a Mini Cooper S (the older supercharged one) with the remaining funds put aside for Van stuff.

The leaks at the rear are still there, I need to track them between the inner and outer skin of the hard top. Hoping to be able to temporarily fix them so I can use the bus properly. I just need a little more daylight than these winter months afford. Or perhaps the night and a bright torch might do the job when shined from the outside...

One of the sunroofs has a leak too. Have made inquiries, but the old Happich sunroofs are virtually unheard of and Happich themselves don't support these older formats. I have a company in Bristol investigating, really need to chase them up thinking about it!