Adventure Overland display

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

JennyTyger
80-90 Mem No: 379

Adventure Overland display

Post by JennyTyger »

If anyone has anything interesting for our syncro display, can you let us know please. It would be great if Ian could bring his VC stuff again - that is if he can make it to AO.

I am looking for materials to make posters of holiday trips etc, so if you have done any interesting voyages in the last year or two please let me know. In order to give me time to get posters printed I would need information by this Saturday. All I need is the route travelled (either plotted out or a list of place names), some high res photos and a brief paragraph of text.

If you have not been to AO before this is the sort of display we do:

Last year Isaac did some drawings and posters which we put on display. It would be nice if any other children would like to do syncro or travelling related pictures or posters and will reserve an area for them.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or materials you could contribute.

Many thanks
Jenny
Jenny
Member: 379

every decoding is another encoding

max and caddy
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Adventure Overland display

Post by max and caddy »

Wish I had summat to offer...I personally like the restoration type things with pics that are seen at classic car shows but I don't have such things to offer...also not sure the show is even about that!

Gregr46uk
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by Gregr46uk »

Hi Jenny ,
Has this show been & gone ? ... if not is there a link to the show details ... I gather there is a mega AO show in Germany
but I've already missed that one .
Kind regards
Greg

clift_d
80-90 Mem No: 11695

Post by clift_d »

It's next weekend. You can pay at the gate and there's plenty of space so no worries about not getting in.

http://www.adventureoverlandshow.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1988 LHD T25 1.6TD Westfalia Club Joker Hightop syncro