Adventure Overland Show 28-29 September

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

ninja.turtle007
80-90 Mem No: 7278

Re: Adventure Overland Show 28-29 September

Post by ninja.turtle007 »

Sounds good, we are really looking forward to it.

What time do the talks you mentioned start?

We probably won't arrive until 7.30pm.
Full time Explorer http://www.resfeber.co.uk

jed the spread
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1967

Post by jed the spread »

ninja.turtle007 wrote:Sounds good, we are really looking forward to it.

What time do the talks you mentioned start?

We probably won't arrive until 7.30pm.

Here you go Tom, look at seminars 13

http://www.adventureoverlandshow.com/#/ ... /456663537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CAMPERVANCULTURE.COM

VW T25 Van Spares, Westfalia Parts, Quality Camping Gear & More

jes*b
80-90 Mem No: 10335

Post by jes*b »

Great show, moved on from last year which is always a good sign. A massive selection of vehicles to see and loads of stories / trips / experience to talk over with owners. Have to say that the Syncronaughts showed in force and there was a real buzz about the crew. A really good turnout. :ok

lloydy
80-90 Mem No: 5262

Post by lloydy »

Had a great time, got some good ideas, drunk some bloody strong rum and some nasty Buckfast and stayed up well too late :lol:
Was good to catch up with everyone :D
Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you

tforturton
80-90 Mem No: 11177

Post by tforturton »

This was my first show with the Syncronauts, and I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome. Enjoyed the show immensely, but sadly I had to shoot off early to get home. The only thing missing was some auto jumble.
1990 2.1 DJ Syncro Caravelle/Westfalia conversion RHD

toomanytoys
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 41

Post by toomanytoys »

Great weekend.. Aidan, Syncro andy and I are sitting in Andy's shelter round the fire with full tummies.. gonna wander over the club house shortly for some real ale at a quid a pint.. :D :D :D

axeman
80-90 Mem No: 6410

Post by axeman »

thanks to jenny and clive again for making this happen, enjoyed it all very much, it made a refreshing change.

thanks to every one who bought or collected parts for me.

neil
Back in the game with an uncut 2wd panel van

jed the spread
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 1967

Post by jed the spread »

Man that was good.

It was awesome to be part of the Syncro presence at the show. All the the people from the Overland network that came by our stall to say hi were sent straight over to the Syncronauts afterwards by Harriet as they really liked the Syncro vans. Saturday night was probably one of the best laughs I have ever had at an event and I had to make myself go to bed.

Thanks to everyone who bought stuff from us and hung out with us. All the kids had a great time playing in our storage/stock box's and I have just unloaded the bits we brought back into boxes all coloured in and look like train carriages :lol: When Jake turned up on the Sunday and I managed to have a good walk round and bought some choice bits and bobs. Isaac was very upset when we all split up and had to leave but there is always next year.

Loved it :ok

Jed
CAMPERVANCULTURE.COM

VW T25 Van Spares, Westfalia Parts, Quality Camping Gear & More

lhd
80-90 Mem No: 1808

Post by lhd »

It was a great weekend and I really enjoyed the Mexican night,great to see old and new faces.
Thx Clive and jenny for putting on another stormer.
Rob.

hugomonkey
80-90 Mem No: 10485

Post by hugomonkey »

finally got a good nights sleep and ready for the drive home tomorrow night, great to see everyone again so now its time to get home, head full of ideas and get on building stuff , see u all next time :ok
Regards Jason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHp3lQKS6lo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

max and caddy
80-90 Mem No: 0

Post by max and caddy »

hugomonkey wrote:finally got a good nights sleep and ready for the drive home tomorrow night, great to see everyone again so now its time to get home, head full of ideas and get on building stuff , see u all next time :ok

We missed each other...I have a pump here I should of left with someone...don't spose you left a elbow for me did you?

hugomonkey
80-90 Mem No: 10485

Post by hugomonkey »

max and caddy wrote:
hugomonkey wrote:finally got a good nights sleep and ready for the drive home tomorrow night, great to see everyone again so now its time to get home, head full of ideas and get on building stuff , see u all next time :ok

We missed each other...I have a pump here I should of left with someone...don't spose you left a elbow for me did you?
andy has it :ok
Regards Jason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHp3lQKS6lo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ninja.turtle007
80-90 Mem No: 7278

Post by ninja.turtle007 »

Absolutely amazing weekend. We, as usual felt really welcome.

This is by far the best show we go to. We will be definitely be going again next year and we will also be attending Hubb UK.

Saturday nights gathering for nibbles turned out to be a tasty meal with lots of variety and plenty of booze and laughs.

We managed to attend the game preparation and the tracking talks and demonstrations. Both were very interesting. Gemma removed the breast from a Wood Pigeon without a knife and also helped with cutting up a Deer. Not bad for someone who is a bit squeamish!
Full time Explorer http://www.resfeber.co.uk

Fabzzz
80-90 Mem No: 11842

Post by Fabzzz »

what A weekend !

again thanks to everyone that helped put the club area together ! Cracking weekend, rally loved the Mexican night, all the food was superb, really really awesome time to be around you guys (as always). To my opinion, our club has such a diversity of people with different background / age / stories / etc, and still we have a lovely time ! Best club around !
Booze was awesome ! Shame that a few of you guys left before Saturday night ! We had a really good lough ! A couple of blurry guys came over and sat with us and i think they loved it too !
Only down, shame we couldn't camp all together, maybe next year we can make that clearer to the organizer.

Truck wise: impressed but also a bit desapointed, not enough army vehicle converted to camper which i would have loved to have a look inside. 250K for them big one ... not my cup of tea...
Going around the campsite we met some brilliant guy, specially an old guy that was nearly living in his landies full of little bits ... brilliant person !
one HUGE 101 that looked superb covered in Iron Maiden sticker ! ACE !
one GAZ chemical nuclear and biological tactical vehicle with a interesting trench passing over wheel devise.

Product wise; mmmmm some stuff was expensive but overall i think was super quality stuff ! (spent hours in the army surplus) (can't go wrong with army gear!)
Campervanculture stand was brilliant, and all the other stand.

Definitely a show to go back to !

Special thanks to The pianist .... and Craig for his bottle of Buckfast ... the Mexican refreshing drink (with Everest salt) was lovely

well it's gonna be a long wait to the next one :-( already feels like ages ! . Carla and me didn't take much pics if anyone has, please share :ok
If you want to follow the evolution of my van: http://www.flickr.com/photos/92871568@N ... hotostream

Dai
80-90 Mem No: 288

Post by Dai »

What a great show,we both really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the abundance of infomation that everyone wanted to share,
the get togethers were, as always a hoot
. :ok
was brill to catch up with everyone again,Deb reckons i drunk too much and may have to say sorry incase i offended anyone :trunk :rofl :run
We will deffo do this show next year, may be better if we can all camp together next year

Thanks to Clive and Jenny for sorting this out :shady
80-90 No.....288
Syncro No.....52

EJ25 Syncro van with Reimo/Dubteriors conversion
daisyncro@gmail.com