So you replaced your fridge....

The Tardis factor (interiors, awnings, roofs etc)

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Mash
80-90 Mem No: 2251

So you replaced your fridge....

Post by Mash »

Well I have been reading all day and oggling your handiwork, and while my beloved Gromit sits on the other side of the world I am debating on buying him a fridge. I have been looking at the waeco CR50's. Did anyone replace with the drawer opening one yet? How do you find it? I'm also thinking about doing the refit of the compressor as Gromit has the brown interior so I'm not sure on the silvery loveliness in my otherwise brown and beige van. And his kitchen unit is already hanging out as we had to have the lower panel replaced before we left so I have the perfect oppertunity to buy him a new fridge or strip the current one as soon as I get back.

So just wondering what all you peoples that did it all think now (most seem to get done last year)

I am sooooo looking forward to being home and getting out to play again. I've now got an Engel and another solar panel for him to enjoy too :) some nifty led lights and another Fiamma so he's not short on presents.

Ash
Matt & Ash

1983 2.1DJ LPG Westy Club Joker 5M
2010 2.0 T5 Multivan 132kW Comfortline(Aus Spec)

windydubber
80-90 Mem No: 14265

Re: So you replaced your fridge....

Post by windydubber »

Hi,
I've changed to a CR50. It's excellent! More room in it and smaller than the old fridge! It's a tardis!
We thought about the draw version but went for the standard. It's significantly cheaper and feel the space is more usable.
Good luck!
Nik
1981 T25 2.0l air cooled Autohomes Kamper. "Bob"