Rear disc kit handbrake cables - last chance!

For 4x4 owners, you must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

Forum rules
You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.
silverbullet
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 6908

Rear disc kit handbrake cables - last chance!

Post by silverbullet »

Hi folks, I've been making the Sharan-based rear disc kit for a good while now and apart from a little flurry of lockdown sales, it's been far too slow moving so I'm discontinuing the product.
However, by way of customer support and to maintain goodwill I am going to organize a batch of spare cables for those who want to plan for the future.

So...if you were part of the original first batch (about 10 sets delivered at Coney Farm many moons ago!) or have subsequently bought a set or maybe bought a van with a kit fitted, please email
precision (at) holman-engineering (dot) co (dot) uk

Prices tbc, they were a premium HD part and a substantial part of the ticket price, so please dont confuse them with Chinese pattern standard parts costing a tenner!

I will also put up a post on the 025Motorsport fb page, hopefully I can catch everyone but I'll add a few extra pairs to the order which can go on the shelf.
Thanks for believing in quality.

85 syncro Caravelle twin slider Oettinger T3200E-6
90 SA Microbus supercharged wbx/UN1 project

http://www.025motorsport.com

silverbullet
Trader
80-90 Mem No: 6908

Re: Rear disc kit handbrake cables - last chance!

Post by silverbullet »

Update: I have only just had a response from the manufacturers, but the response so far has been very poor with barely half a dozen owners expressing interest so its not looking viable so far.
I have to spend £3k +vat to put 25 pairs of cables into stock, so more takers are required.
Thats the long and short of it.
85 syncro Caravelle twin slider Oettinger T3200E-6
90 SA Microbus supercharged wbx/UN1 project

http://www.025motorsport.com