Help with pricing

For 4x4 owners, you must register to post but anyone can read.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Forum rules
You can find further syncro specific information on the Syncronauts website.
bob-on

Help with pricing

Post by bob-on »

First of all please let me say that I'm not trying to make an advert here, I would genuinely like some advice from you lot, the syncro experts.
I know you're all going to say "photos!" But I don't have any to hand and I'm not taking the cover off during this wet weather. When the weather's better I will.

Anyway, I've got an August '92 RHD Syncro 2.1, ex panel van converted into a Hightop camper. It was a 40th birthday prezzie from the wife and after almost 8 years I've still not completed it!

It was very solid and needed minor rust repairs but needs paint to complete and then fit windows. It's had all the brakes replaced, new discs, calipers, reardrums, shoes, cylinders and fitting kits, braided brake lines.
I've got new 15" Mefros with BFG All Terrain, truck mirrors, window scrapers, wind deflectors, number plates, correct Syncro exhaust pipe, gutter trim and end pieces, I may even have a windscreen rubber (not sure) and sliding door rubber. Even got a nice dash tidy.
It has new Mass Air Flow, LPG system has been removed so just runs on petrol.

Overall, doors are perfect inc tailgate but needs paint. It's been sat for years so I'm sure the twin locking diffs will need looking at and I've not started it in a while but it used to run like a Swiss watch.
There's things like T4 captains seats, Deluxe steering wheel or a Porsche one if that's better.
The interior is dated, swivel passenger seat, lightweight camping interior with rock'n'roll bed that needs some sections recovering or remaking.
It's a 4 birth with bed in the roof.
It's got the rectangular headlights, genuine not aftermarket.

So, I know you'll want pics but can anyone give me some advice to its value? I've got other projects and a lack of time/inclination!
Surely there's not that many solid late RHD Syncro's about.

Any help or advice gratefully received.

bob-on

Re: Help with pricing

Post by bob-on »

Sorry, that should read as, it's got two locking diffs but the VC may need looking at after being sat. What can I say, it was late :D