Water inlet cover

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: Moderators, User administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 26
Joined: 21 Sep 2020, 19:24
80-90 Mem No: 17072

Water inlet cover

Post by fernsd »


Would anyone know what this part is called (circled in red) ?

It seems like a water inlet and Im trying the find the flap but dont know what its called.

VW T25 1.9 Petrol - 1983 water-cooled engine

Post Reply