Where to draw the line.

Thin bits of metal and bright blue light. Including glass & trim.

Moderators: User administrators, Moderators

Beemsquar
80-90 Mem No: 0

Re: Where to draw the line.

Post by Beemsquar »

I can't say I copied your colours. As I've never seen your van, but all I can say is great minds think alike and good colour choice my friend. I'm well chuffed with the combination, the van gets a lot of interest.
It's come a long way since my last posts. See images below. I colour coded the pop top sides to match the van, to freshen it all up.
I just have the upholstery left to sort now. ImageImageImage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

1983 T25 Autohomes conversion, 1.6 diesel non turbo.

pixelsandpasties

Post by pixelsandpasties »

Beemsquar wrote: 25 Jun 2020, 10:40 I can't say I copied your colours. As I've never seen your van, but all I can say is great minds think alike and good colour choice my friend. I'm well chuffed with the combination, the van gets a lot of interest.
It's come a long way since my last posts. See images below. I colour coded the pop top sides to match the van, to freshen it all up.
I just have the upholstery left to sort now.

Very nice! Do you mind me asking where you got your rock and roll bed? I'm having trouble finding a RHD 3/4 width frame. I had some hinges but they're a nightmare to get in the correct position!

Beemsquar

Post by Beemsquar »

Mines a Rusty Lee 3/4 width bed, direct from Rusty Lee, but Van Works do a slightly wider and better thought out one in my opinion. The boards of the Van Works bed bolt to the frame through some welded hinges, I've had to modify my bed to the same thing. The other bonus, is you can buy the upholstery from Van Works too. Hope that helps.

1983 T25 Autohomes conversion, 1.6 diesel non turbo.