Search found 18 matches
- 02 Oct 2026, 08:52
- Forum: Bodywork, Seats & Glass
- Topic: Cab window knocking when fully wound down ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 159
Cab window knocking when fully wound down ?
Hi folks. The drivers window when wound all the way down rocks from side to side slightly and is banging against the raised metal bracket in the door( see the picture) Is this a bodge that I have found? - the rail should surely go past this bracket? Thanks in advance for your help. https://photobuck...
- 06 Sep 2026, 06:43
- Forum: Bodywork, Seats & Glass
- Topic: High top sliding side windows
- Replies: 2
- Views: 473
High top sliding side windows
Hi Folks,
The window seals on the side windows on
My hightop are detonating and appear to have shrunk.
How do I remove these windows?- and anyone know where I can some replacement seals?
Many thanks in advance
Gary
The window seals on the side windows on
My hightop are detonating and appear to have shrunk.
How do I remove these windows?- and anyone know where I can some replacement seals?
Many thanks in advance
Gary
- 11 Aug 2026, 14:09
- Forum: Electrical & Instrumentation
- Topic: Heater floor pannel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 565
Re: Heater floor pannel
Hi Aidan,
I have the three lever control.
I see the four lever controller has a control for the rear vent- did not know this.
Is a four lever controller a direct swop ?
My heater has not worked since I got the van so at sone point the dash is coming out in any event.
Kind regards
I have the three lever control.
I see the four lever controller has a control for the rear vent- did not know this.
Is a four lever controller a direct swop ?
My heater has not worked since I got the van so at sone point the dash is coming out in any event.
Kind regards
- 11 Aug 2026, 08:01
- Forum: Electrical & Instrumentation
- Topic: Heater floor pannel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 565
Re: Heater floor pannel
Thanks Aidan, I don’t have the duct that provides for the floor heating.
Will put an advert in the wanted section.
Please let me know if you have a metal grill- pm me .
Kind regards
Will put an advert in the wanted section.
Please let me know if you have a metal grill- pm me .
Kind regards
- 10 Aug 2026, 21:23
- Forum: Electrical & Instrumentation
- Topic: Heater floor pannel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 565
Heater floor pannel
Folks, I’m trying to retro fit a floor heater pannel into my van.
Anyone have a set of the mounting bolts and rear vent ?
Are the vents supposed to connect to the heater box ?
Would welcome any input.
Thanks in advance
Anyone have a set of the mounting bolts and rear vent ?
Are the vents supposed to connect to the heater box ?
Would welcome any input.
Thanks in advance
- 01 Jun 2026, 16:49
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Steering
- Replies: 15
- Views: 44364
Re: Steering
Many thanks Rob.
Can you pm me his home address so I can take the matter up via the civil courts.
Kind regards
Can you pm me his home address so I can take the matter up via the civil courts.
Kind regards
- 29 May 2026, 07:04
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Steering
- Replies: 15
- Views: 44364
Re: Steering
It was in mint condition from the photos he sent.
Gutted.
Gutted.
- 28 May 2026, 19:31
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Steering
- Replies: 15
- Views: 44364
Re: Steering
Thanks Rob, I’ve sent him pm’s and several emails to his Gmail account over the last 3 weeks but no bumper and next no contact. I was initial worried if something had happened to him, but by now at week 3 i have given up and realised id been had. More than happy to evidence the full position if you ...
- 28 May 2026, 15:56
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Steering
- Replies: 15
- Views: 44364
Re: Steering
Yes. JewelD.
Nightmare to deal with
Nightmare to deal with
- 28 May 2026, 14:27
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Steering
- Replies: 15
- Views: 44364
Re: Steering
I recently paid this guy for a bumper for my T25 and he messed me around and the bumper never arrived.
He also failed to refund the payment(150) and is ghosting me now after weeks of chasing .
Avoid, terrible member and a disgrace to the club.
Admins - he should be booted out.
He also failed to refund the payment(150) and is ghosting me now after weeks of chasing .
Avoid, terrible member and a disgrace to the club.
Admins - he should be booted out.
- 05 Apr 2026, 13:00
- Forum: Mechanical
- Topic: Gearbox rebuild
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3911
Gearbox rebuild
Folks, can anyone recommend a good place in the NW who can rebuild a 5 speed diesel gearbox.
Mine is whining more than my kids.
Thanks
Mine is whining more than my kids.
Thanks
- 05 Apr 2026, 12:54
- Forum: T25 Alternative Engine Forum
- Topic: Headache trying to bleed my fuel pump
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7474
Re: Headache trying to bleed my fuel pump
Yeah I filled the filter with fuel and replaced the fuel line to the pump also. I’ve just ordered an inline manual pump that I will also fit to save myself the headache of this when I next do the filter change. Also, I cut open the used fuel filter open (was dated 2015) and it was full of brown slud...
- 05 Apr 2026, 07:39
- Forum: T25 Alternative Engine Forum
- Topic: Headache trying to bleed my fuel pump
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7474
Headache trying to bleed my fuel pump
I changed the fuel filter in my van (1.9 AEF diesel) and I just can’t get the van to now start.
Any tips on how to best bleed the pump?
Thanks
Any tips on how to best bleed the pump?
Thanks
- 02 Dec 2025, 22:37
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Help locating my paint code
- Replies: 4
- Views: 28924
Re: Help locating my paint code
Many thanks
- 02 Dec 2025, 21:05
- Forum: Any Other Matters
- Topic: Help locating my paint code
- Replies: 4
- Views: 28924
Re: Help locating my paint code

Found the tag under the drivers seat.
If I’m reading that correct it’s H3 (H3D) Marsala red?