Search found 2 matches

by yosini
22 Aug 2026, 06:52
Forum: Electrical & Instrumentation
Topic: Cutting out, not fuel related, 1.6 air cooled
Replies: 2
Views: 346

Cutting out, not fuel related, 1.6 air cooled

Hi, we're mid trip at the moment but cut out 3 times yesterday getting to the campsite. We've had this problem before which I thought was the coil overheating as it would happen on a long journey, normally after about 2 hours at a steady 55mph, would start spluttering and losing power until it fully...
by yosini
02 Jun 2022, 15:26
Forum: Wheels & Tyres
Topic: New Tyre Recommendations Please
Replies: 2
Views: 16535

New Tyre Recommendations Please

Hi, We've a few camping trips coming up and the tryes on ourT25 are looking a bit old, what would people recommend? The last set I bought for our last Devon I seem to remember needing reinforced van type things. Normally buy from Black Circles and then get fitted locally so if anyone has bought any ...