Search found 5966 matches

by lloydy
29 Sep 2026, 06:53
Forum: T25 Alternative Engine Forum
Topic: Re-mapping AHU TDI
Replies: 17
Views: 54805

Re: Re-mapping AHU TDI

Late to it, but I got my AHU mapped by Malone tuning in Canada. I couldn't find anyone in the UK to do it. Basically they sent me chips that I then replaced myself. They also custom tuned it as I didn't want a off the shelf one as they tend to give you a slab of torque low down.  So I did get a slig...
by lloydy
25 Apr 2026, 17:25
Forum: Past Events & Meets
Topic: Syncropendence 2026 ***NOW BOOKING ***
Replies: 22
Views: 3526

Re: Syncropendence 2026

I'll look up my work rosta, but I'd love to make this. Been way too long. It'll be as a show pony/dry run before holiday though. Or come in the golf country+tent and prove how poor they are off road😂
by lloydy
21 Aug 2022, 16:03
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: T3 technique ball joints
Replies: 7
Views: 2460

Re: T3 technique ball joints

I’ll be getting them at some stage during my rebuild
by lloydy
21 Aug 2022, 16:02
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: should i put these back?
Replies: 7
Views: 1740

Re: should i put these back?

Lowered van? Awful attempt to get alignment back? :D
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 19:56
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Diesel particulate filter 1.6 JX
Replies: 12
Views: 4292

Re: Diesel particulate filter 1.6 JX

My Jx came with a cat fitted, not sure if it was factory or not. But it was pretty restrictive, so it got binned.
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 17:46
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler
Replies: 25
Views: 12231

Re: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler

You either supply or he does and charges you cost. Many years ago when I got mine, before brexit and "pooh" exchange rates it was £400
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 17:14
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler
Replies: 25
Views: 12231

Re: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler

The above pics give you an idea, that isn't actually mine, here's mine showing how nicely it all connects upImage
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 17:11
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler
Replies: 25
Views: 12231

Re: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler

ImageImage
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 17:09
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler
Replies: 25
Views: 12231

Re: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler

He’s on some of the German T3 pages under his name
by lloydy
08 Feb 2022, 11:42
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler
Replies: 25
Views: 12231

Re: Oettinger 1.6 Td intercooler

I would really recommend fitting a combined inlet manifold and charge cooler from Tibo Reeb (he's on Facebook. ) they are great! Bit expensive but nowhere near 2k. Having  one means pretty much zero silicone hoses, and everything on the air inlet from snorkel to turbo can be be factory jx. I'm runni...
by lloydy
31 Aug 2021, 16:38
Forum: Past Events & Meets
Topic: Syncropendance 2021 - Thanks
Replies: 16
Views: 138043

Re: SyncroPendance 2021

looks like it was awesome! hopefully ill have a van on the road for next year!
by lloydy
27 Dec 2019, 15:21
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Charge cooler rads
Replies: 7
Views: 4609

Re: Charge cooler rads

:lol:

i was very lucky and got offered one by a guy on here, it was a one off thing.

The cinq rad fits perfectly between the two upright bars, dead cheap, the reducing elbows to get the hose size down to what your using will likely be more expensive.
Enjoy the pub!
by lloydy
26 Dec 2019, 21:12
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Charge cooler rads
Replies: 7
Views: 4609

Re: Charge cooler rads

:ok if i didnt have a custom made one, its what i would use
by lloydy
26 Dec 2019, 18:30
Forum: Mechanical
Topic: Charge cooler rads
Replies: 7
Views: 4609

Re: Charge cooler rads

fiat cinq rad is meant to do the job nicely
by lloydy
10 Sep 2019, 19:34
Forum: T25 Alternative Engine Forum
Topic: 1.9 AFN TDI silly question
Replies: 14
Views: 15130

Re: 1.9 AFN TDI silly question

save your self a lot of hassle and get a transverse engine,